Under the distance selling regulations you have the right to return goods within 7 days of the delivery date for a full refund minus the delivery charge.
These goods must be returned in perfect and unused condition and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay the carriage for returning goods.
ACH Access Control Ltd reserve the right to refuse items returned other than warranty issues if the said products have been used or returned without their original packaging.
Transport costs for items returned under warranty are the responsibility of the sender but return to customer transport costs are the responsibility of ACH Access Control Ltd.
To cancel an order or request a refund please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone us on +44 (0)1268 710636, or write to us at Highpoint, South Hanningfield Road, Wickford, Essex, SS11 7PF within seven days of delivery, quoting your order number and you will be issued a returns authorisation number.
1. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use a full tracked service such as Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for a service with higher compensation should an item be valuable.
3. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt of goods back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
4. Please return the goods to the address on the invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information will be delayed.
5. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you at your cost; otherwise they will be disposed of after 60 days of receipt.
These conditions do not effect your statutory rights as a consumer.
ACH Distribution partner with DPD providing Next Day and Weekend Delivery Options. If a mobile or email address is provided tracking information will be provided giving a 1hr window for delivery time.
Please Note: ACH Access Control Ltd. only process orders online within the UK. If you are outside of the UK please call us on +44 (0)1268 710636.